- the business has made a decision to exit a part of its operations that is not considered to be part of its longer term strategy; or
- the owners have decided to sell due to retirement, ill health or just wanting to change direction.
What ever the reason, the outcome is the same, preserve value for the Vendor. Callsara’s consultants can assist in identifying:
- identifying the true stand-alone costs of the business and the potential associated one-off costs.
- enhancing value through a structured operational and financial separation process.
- identify key dependencies and inter-dependencies during separation planning, including identifying the functions/services the remaining business is dependent on, and plan for how these can be replaced post separation.
- identify services/arrangements that need to continue post separation.
Contact us for a confidential discussion.